English owned and operated, Evergreen Real Estate Services was founded in January, 2014 with the intention of providing a more hands on, trustworthy and reliable real estate service to its consumers. It is easy to forget sometimes that this industry is very people-focused, as opposed to property-focused and our aim is to ensure our team are equipped with the confidence and market knowledge to handle your needs as if they were our own. Since we emigrated to the United States back in 2004, our goal has always been to be the best we can be without compromising on basic good old fashioned values and principles – to be honest, truthful, fair and above all to treat your investment as if it is our own. We do not operate with gimmicks or cliches but instead believe a real, and organic fact-based approach is the key to not only doing a professional job but to ensure the client is represented to the greatest effect.
It’s sister companies, Evergreen Florida Vacation Homes and Opus Association Management have a wealth of experience in the property field, including but not limited to the following areas;
- Property Management of Townhouses, Condominiums, Single Family Homes and Vacation Homes (preparing of statements; coordination of cleaning, required, preventative and planned maintenance)
- Websites, virtual tours and photography provided for all properties upon request
- Advertising through our own website, http://www.efvh.com alongside mainstream providers such as VRBO, Homeaway and Flipkey.
- Handling the check-in procedure and caretaking of guests in properties
- Community Management (including regeneration of a distressed community; liaising daily with contractors, vendors and legal counsel; preparing annual budget and disbursement of funds as required; landscape and maintenance; conducting bi-monthly meetings, annual general meetings and recording the respective minutes for each)
You may visit our sister companies websites at the following addresses.
http://www.efvh.com (for short-term property management and vacation rentals)
http://www.opusflorida.com (for Community Management)